I know that it’s been a while since I last blogged, but now I’m back and this post is about one of the many things that I have been up to. I have finally finished making Joe’s website and it is now online for all to see.
I’m so pleased with how it has all turned out and we are especially pleased with the font. We made it using Joe’s own handwriting! I will blog about how we did that tomorrow, so you will have to come back if you’d like to see how it was done!
Making the gallery for the site was the hardest and most time consuming part, mostly due to the huge number of drawings that Joe has done! There were so many links to put in, thumbnails to make and details to add but I eventually managed to complete it. No more gallery building for me… until more drawings are drawn that is.
Every image in the gallery has details for the inspiration and the location in which the drawing was conceived. These may not be entirely true facts but they are definitely worth reading. Please do. I lost the skin on my fingers from typing it all out. It’s the least you can do.